A recipe from my Mr. Yoshida's Fine Sauces Cookbook which I haven't tried yet. This could be chicken kabobs: cut the chicken into cubes and thread on soaked skewers with fresh pineapple cubes. I'd serve this with rice, grilled corn on the cob, grilled tomato halves, and garlic bread. Preparation time includes 30 minutes refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix cornstarch with pineapple juice, stirring to dissolve.
- 2Add Gourmet Sauce, olive oil, and crushed red pepper, stirring well.
- 3Place chicken in a zip bag; pour marinade over chicken and shake bag.
- 4Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 5Heat grill to medium low.
- 6Remove chicken from marinade and grill for 8-10 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- 7Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring marinade to a boil and simmer gently until thickened.
- 8Serve chicken with heated sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Hawaiian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 90.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Yoshida gourmet sauce