Prep 24 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki sauce, lemon, garlic, and sesame oil, then grilled to a tasty finish. Prep time includes marinade time, so plan ahead for a tasty meal
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 8 ounces teriyaki sauce
- 2 1⁄8 ounces lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 2 1⁄8 teaspoons sesame oil
- Place chicken, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and sesame oil in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal bag, and shake to coat.
- Place in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning every so often.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Remove chicken from bag, discarding any remaining marinade.
- Grill for 6 to 8 minutes each side, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
I have made this several times and it is the best! Chicken tastes great and comes out so tender!! I love it :)
Good and easy chicken. I grilled these on a stovetop grill because of the weather. Thanks Chef Diva Divine for a nice keeper. Made for Cookbook Tag.