Vegan Thanksgiving!'s Note:
This is our go-to gravy recipe, which was adapted from Nava Atlas' book, Vegan Express. It is fat-free.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the broth and Bragg's in a small saucepan.
- 2In a small container, combine the cornstarch with just enough water to dissolve.
- 3When the broth mixture is at a steady simmer, slowly add the cornstarch mixture, whisking constantly until thickened.
- 4Remove from heat and whisk in the basil and yeast flakes.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.1
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Braggs liquid aminos