Recipe by MarthaStewartWanabe
This frozen pie is super easy, creamy and delicious with flakes of coconut throughout and sprinkled atop the pie. I use a store-bought 9-inch graham cracker pie crust, but you could use your own favorite recipe.
- 340.19 g container Cool Whip, thawed
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 354.88 ml coconut, flaked, sweetened
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- If using a homeade graham cracker pie crust, prepare and cool completely.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together Cool Whip, sour cream and sugar. Fold in 1 cup coconut.
- Spread filling evenly into pie crust, forming peaks with the underside of a spoon.
- Sprinkle top generously with remaining coconut.
- Freeze, uncovered, for at least 8 hours.
- Cut into slices and serve. Cover loosely with aluminum foil and store left overs in freezer.