Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Can't get much easier then this. Add chicken or shrimp and have a quick easy good meal
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- Cook noodles according to package. Drain and keep warm.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat butter and whipping cream over low heat, just until melted. Stir to blend.
- Stir in cheese, salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over hot noodles. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Good and very easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used about 1/4 teaspoon of pepper instead of just a dash. I also didn't measure the parsley, I just sprinkled it on. We enjoyed this.
I made 1/2 the recipe. This is a quick and easy treat that I will be making again and often. Thanks for posting this winner kimschmee. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
Perfect and simple. I needed a small amount of alfredo sauce for a recipe and this fit the bill just right! Thanks for posting.