Recipe by Bippie
I adapted this from Kraft Foods Magazine. I make this every fall when I want to use up the veggies in the garden that are a little too much on the ripe side, but still edible. It's a great one pot side dish.
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 small zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) candiced low-sodium tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute vegetables, garlic salt, italian seasoning and dressing in a large ovenproof skillet until tender.
- Add tomatoes with their liquid and cook about 15 more minutes to allow some of the liquid to evaporate.
- Top with cheeses and bake uncovered for 15 minutes.