Prep 40 mins
Cook 12 mins
A cool, light summer dessert.
Make and share this Easy Dessert Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream or 1⁄2 cup non-dairy whipped topping
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups fresh fruit, cut as desired
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place in ungreased; 12-inch pizza or 13x9-inch pan; press over bottom and 1/4 inch up sides to form crust.
- In small bowl, combine butter and almond extract. Brush crust with butter mixture; sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; beat at low speed 1 minute. Stir in orange peel.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes or until set; fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon pudding over crust and arrange fruit on top. (Strawberries, blueberries, oranges, raspberries, kiwifruit, etc)
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving; cut into wedges to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.