Peanut Butter and Jelly Dessert Pizza
- Ready In:
- 1 plain prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup smuckers strawberry preserves
- Place pizza dough on cookie sheet or in pizza pan.
- Take peanut butter and microwave with lid off for 30-45 seconds or until peanut butter has runny consistency.
- Pour small amount of peanut butter over crust, spreading around with a knife until you achieve a light coating on your dough.
- Take strawberry preserves and put in a bowl.
- Break preserves up so they are easily spreadable.
- Spread preserves over top of peanut butter.
- Place pizza in oven at 375F for about 8-10 minutes, keeping and eye on it.
- When the crust is golden brown and the jelly is bubbling, the pizza is done.
- Let cool some; cut and serve while still warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!