Recipe by Nana Lee
Not only are these easy, they can also be FROZEN! Pop them into micro for fast fix. Toppings, sweet or savory, are endless as your imagination!
Top Review by SkinniFries
I was surprised that these came out so well. I could tell that I made them with a mix, but that wasn't a bad thing at all. They were super fast and really yummy, and actually held together pretty well. I used regular buttermilk instant pancake mix but I'd like to try it with my whole wheat mix, see if it turns out the same. I am going to make another batch tonight and try freezing. Thanks!
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 8-inch skillet; grease lightly with oil.
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients; beat with eggbeater until batter is smooth.
- For each crepe, pour 2 tablespoons batter into hot skillet, immediately tilting pan until batter covers bottom.
- Cook until edges start to dry and center is set.
- If desired, turn to brown other side.
- To serve, fill each crepe with desired filling such as fruit, pudding or ice cream; roll up or fold over.
- Tips: To make ahead, prepare crepes; wrap in foil.
- Store in refrigerator up to 3 days or in freezer up to 3 months.
- To thaw, heat foil packet at 300°F for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Or wrap in paper towels and nuke.