Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Not only are these easy, they can also be FROZEN! Pop them into micro for fast fix. Toppings, sweet or savory, are endless as your imagination!
- Heat 8-inch skillet; grease lightly with oil.
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients; beat with eggbeater until batter is smooth.
- For each crepe, pour 2 tablespoons batter into hot skillet, immediately tilting pan until batter covers bottom.
- Cook until edges start to dry and center is set.
- If desired, turn to brown other side.
- To serve, fill each crepe with desired filling such as fruit, pudding or ice cream; roll up or fold over.
- Tips: To make ahead, prepare crepes; wrap in foil.
- Store in refrigerator up to 3 days or in freezer up to 3 months.
- To thaw, heat foil packet at 300°F for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Or wrap in paper towels and nuke.
I was surprised that these came out so well. I could tell that I made them with a mix, but that wasn't a bad thing at all. They were super fast and really yummy, and actually held together pretty well. I used regular buttermilk instant pancake mix but I'd like to try it with my whole wheat mix, see if it turns out the same. I am going to make another batch tonight and try freezing. Thanks!