Nana Lee's Note:
Not only are these easy, they can also be FROZEN! Pop them into micro for fast fix. Toppings, sweet or savory, are endless as your imagination!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 8-inch skillet; grease lightly with oil.
- 2In small bowl, combine all ingredients; beat with eggbeater until batter is smooth.
- 3For each crepe, pour 2 tablespoons batter into hot skillet, immediately tilting pan until batter covers bottom.
- 4Cook until edges start to dry and center is set.
- 5If desired, turn to brown other side.
- 6To serve, fill each crepe with desired filling such as fruit, pudding or ice cream; roll up or fold over.
- 7Tips: To make ahead, prepare crepes; wrap in foil.
- 8Store in refrigerator up to 3 days or in freezer up to 3 months.
- 9To thaw, heat foil packet at 300°F for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 10Or wrap in paper towels and nuke.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Dessert Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.3
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 12.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: