Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This delicious side dish is made with stuffing mix, making it quick and easy to prepare! I really enjoy it with the carrots, but they can be omitted if desired. The recipe will make about 10 servings, but can easily be halved. (Just reduce cooking time to about 2 hours.)
- 2 (6 ounce) packages chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup or 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced carrots, drained
- Mix all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover with lid, and simmer on low for about 4 hours.