8 hrs 15 mins
Southern Sugar Dumplin's Note:
Super easy and delicious. I love crock pot cooking during my busy weekdays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow dish, mix flour, dry mustard, garlic powder and seasoned salt.
- 2Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- 3Dredge chops in flour mixture, then place them in the skillet, and sear both sides.
- 4Place in chops into crock pot.
- 5Lay sliced onions over top of chops.
- 6Mix together the wine, soup and garlic and pour over all.
- 7Cook on low 6-8 hours, depending on the amount and size of your chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.3
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 80.9 mg
- Sodium 559.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: