Recipe by Mrs.R
So easy, so tasty! You can also use ground turkey.
Top Review by Queen Emily
This recipe is great. I put a vegetarian twist on it and used pinto beans and rice instead of beef, which worked out well. I poured in some extra spices and crushed red pepper to give it a kick. Next time I am thinking about putting in some pepper jack cheese. Thanks for the recipe!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning
- 16 ounces salsa
- 2 (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare ground beef with taco seasoning per directions for the seasoning.
- Combine hamburger mixture with salsa.
- In a 9 x 13 pan, spread out one tube of crescent rolls.
- Spread on meat/salsa mix.
- Evenly add cheese.
- Cover cheese with last tube of crescent rolls.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.