Easy Taco Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 0.5 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce, mild
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 0.75 (13 ounce) bag Doritos (or any other taco flavored chip, you won't use the entire bag)
- salt & pepper
- Brown hamburger, drain off fat and then mix with enchilada sauce, green chilis and soup.
- Add salt/pepper to taste (I usually only add pepper).
- Crunch up the Doritos; I usually only crunch up half of the bag to see if that's enough.
- Layer chips, then hamburger mixture, then cheese and repeat. Make sure to put a few extra chips on the top because they get crisp and yummy.
- Cook on 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was quick and easy to whip up and was really good! Made a few alterations; I used cream of chicken soup rather than mushroom and had about 1 cup of leftover white rice that I mixed in. Used recipe#42094 for the sauce and it made more than what the recipe called for, so since I added the rice I added about1/4 cup more sauce so it would not dry out. Made for ZWT8.