Mostaccioli Rigati Taco Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Found this on the back of a Creamette box...sounds really yummo! I made some changes that suited our family's taste. The kids loved it! This can easily be made ahead...cooking time would be a bit longer.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package mostaccioli pasta, rigati uncooked
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can corn
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 cup salsa (your heat preference)
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, Add onion and garlic and brown beef; drain.
- In a large bowl; Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients. Spoon into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Cover; bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Uncover and bake 5 minutes longer.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION