Corn Tortilla Taco Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Brown ground been and onion.
- Add soup, sauce, water, olives and seasoning to meat.
- Mix well in a 9x13" pan.
- Cut 6 tortillas into small pieces (I stack and quarter) and lay in bottom of pan.
- Pour 1/2 of mixture on top.
- Add 1/2 of cheese.
- Cut last 6 tortillas and place on top.
- Add the last of the mixture and finish with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a Midwesterner, turned Northwesterner for 30 years and finally a Southwesterner. I retired in 1995 and have had time to enjoy, even more, the things I love, like cooking and entertaining special people in our home--family and good friends. Fortunately, my husband enjoys cooking too (one pot meals), so he relieves me a few times a month.