Recipe by Manda
I threw this together one night with ingredients I had on hand, and I have made it about 5 times since! It is a great combination of flavors, and so, so easy! I serve this with steamed rice.
Top Review by nkkjames
This is de-licious!!! I first browned the chops in very hot oil to give it some color, before throwing them on the baking pan. I also used cream of mushroom soup instead of the celery soup, and half a can of milk. I added cayenne pepper to the mix, and served it with white rice. Thanks for a great, super-easy recipe!
- 4 boneless sirloin pork chops (about 1 lb.)
- 1⁄2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into thirds
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, combine soup, milk, Worcestershire, pepper, garlic powder, and cheddar.
- Place enough soup mixture in baking pan to cover bottom (I use square 9x9-inch pan).
- Place pork chops in baking pan, and add onions, asparagus and mushrooms.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally (I flip the chops over about halfway through cooking).
- If top becomes too brown, cover with aluminum foil.