1/11 Photos of Easy Cream Cheese Brownies
This makes a big 13x9 pan of brownies, using a brownie box mix. Super easy and looks gormet when you are done! (Be sure to buy the box mix that says that it makes a 13x9 recipe or you'll have problems.) The mix I use is by Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) package fudge brownie mix (13x9 size)
- 1/4 cup water (or what mix calls for)
- 1/3 cup oil (or what your mix calls for)
- 2 eggs (or what your mix calls for)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- 2Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions (water, oil, eggs).
- 3Pour into a greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 4Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- 5Add sugar and mix. Add vanilla and egg; mix until well-blended.
- 6Place cheese mixture in dolups over the whole pan, leaving some brownie showing inbetween.
- 7Cut or swirl through batter several times with a knife or fork for a marbled effect. It can be tricky to get a good marble effect so be careful not to over work it.
- 8Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool; cut into squares. (These will also freeze well).
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cream Cheese Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.8
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.4 mg
- Sodium 162.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g