Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
So easy, so good. Great on a winter night. I tend to add more old bay seasoning, salt and pepper after tasting.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Very easy to make! My husband & I really enjoyed at after adding much more Old Bay seasoning. We'd make it again for a quick tasty soup :-)