Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe calls for Devils Food cake but I use any kind of chocolate cake mix. This cake is very moist and yummy.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix cake and pudding mixes, oil, water and sour cream.
- Add eggs, mix again.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease bundt pan, pour nuts in bottom of pan and then pour batter over nuts.
- Bake 1 hour 25 minutes at 325 degrees.
Very moist! I thought the nuts on the top looked beautiful but tasted even better. I think mine only bake for about an hour and 10 min. Thanks Rhonda!
Fabulous! So very chocolatey. Used Dark chocolate cake mix. Mine was done 18 minutes early, using the lower oven rack. Thank You Rhonda!