1/2 Photos of Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
This is an easy and delicious casserole. You can use a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. Also, if you like, you could substitute cut-up cooked pork in place of the chicken. If your family loves beans, try adding 1 can of spicy chili beans, undrained, to the chicken mixture for extra flavor and fiber. Recipe is from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml thick & chunky salsa
- 538.64 g can mild enchilada sauce
- 311.84 g can whole kernel corn, drained
- 473.18 ml tortilla chips, coarsely broken
- 59.14 ml green onion, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 236.59 ml monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, shredded (try to use the kind with jalapeno peppers cheese blend)
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In medium bowl, mix chicken, sugar, salsa, enchilada sauce and corn.
- 3Place tortilla chips in an ungreased 8-inch square glass baking dish.
- 4Top with chicken mixture.
- 5Sprinkle with onions, tomato and cheese.
- 6Bake 35-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 7If desired, arrange additional tortilla chips around edge of dish.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.9
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 1832.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: