Recipe by keen5
These are potato wedges that are coated with a parmesan/flour mixture, then sprinkled with a cheese of your choice. They are really tasty with burgers or steak. They are so easy, I sometimes just have them as a snack.
Top Review by Chef smileyzookie
wedge? or cube? it says chunks in the recipie but in the description it says wedges. Apart from that a bit dry, but some sour cream really spiced it up. I think next time I'll add butter on top and cube the potatoes.
- 2 -4 tablespoons butter (enough to coat pan) or 2 -4 tablespoons margarine (enough to coat pan)
- 6 large potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup shredded cheese (your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in 9x13-inch pan.
- Cut potatoes in eighths (large chunks).
- Mix flour, Parmesan cheese, pepper and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Coat each potato wedge in flour mixture; place in the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes, then turn potatoes.
- Bake 25 minutes more, then sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake 5 minutes longer to melt cheese.