Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is soooo good! It's a great way to combine a mixture of veggies even my 2 little picky eaters will eat! This recipe doubles easily. Sometimes I throw in another half bag of the veggies. Always a favorite at my family functions!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix (thawed & drained)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Combine vegetables, soup, 1/2 cup swiss cheese, sour cream, pepper & 1/2 can of french fried onions into 1 quart casserole.
- Bake covered at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer.
This recipe was great. Will be making it for my family this Thanksgiving. Thanks for sending this in. Butterburger
This was super easy to throw together. I loved the swiss cheese, so I added in some extra. Although I liked the french fried onion topping, I didn't like them baked into the casserole. Next time I'd use fresh chopped onions for withing the casserole. I think I'd add some cayenne or dry mustard next time as well. Thanx!