Easy Cheesy Ham and Veggie Rice Casserole-Diabetic
- Have rice already cooked and set aside.
- In 2 cups boiling water, drop the broccoli and carrots, bring back to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Drain veggies.
- Put vegetables and cooked rice back in sauce pan and put pan back on medium-low heat.
- Add ham, Swiss cheese, 1 ounce of the cheddar, milk, margarine and cayenne and stir gently.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over the top, cover and cooke for 3 minutes, or until the cheese melts.