Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so easy and it's made with everything you usually have in your pantry and fridge! The kids will love it!
- Prepare Mac and Cheese as directed on box but do not add cheese packets yet (just the butter and milk).
- While Mac and Cheese is cooking, put the 2 cans of chili into a microwave safe bowl and heat up in microwave for 3 minutes.
- Add the mac and cheese (minus the cheese) into the bowl with the chili and mix.
- Cut up the 4-6 hotdogs (smaller or bigger, depending on what your preference is) and heat them up in the microwave for about a minute or so.
- Add the hotdogs to the macaroni and cheese (minus the cheese) and chili mixture.
- Last but definitely NOT least, add the cheese packs to the chili mac mixture in the bowl. This way the cheese covers ALL the ingredients so everything is cheesy =) .
I gave this recipe 3 stars. My family thought this was just ok. I made this recipe in hopes my 7 yr old newphew would like it. When I made this recipe I followed the directions except I cut the recipe in half. This was a very simple recipe. Thanks for posting! Christine (internetnut)