Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Also from Texas Tapestry. Can't go wrong with artichokes, olives and cheese! This may also be frozen prior to the final baking.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (can use reduced-fat)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (light is OK, not no-fat)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 -2 dash Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll both cans of crescent roll dough onto a jelly roll pan (15x10).
- Press into sides and bottom, until pan is covered with a solid crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Spread evenly onto the baked crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheeses are melted.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes before cutting into squares to serve.
SO easy to make and amazing flavor. It was gone from the tray in minutes. I made to a dinner & movie event - and it was the only dish that was completely gone! I will definitely make it again!!! thanks!