- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425° degrees.
- Spray a 8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion powder, garlic powder and black pepper over high heat.
- Add the ketchup and cheese; mix well.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Place the biscuits on top of the beef mixture.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until biscuits are golden and cooked through.