Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is very easy. I serve it for everything. I have even put it in mini cake pans for wedding receptions and made bell shaped cheese balls.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, soften
- 1 (4 ounce) package chipped beef, chopped into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 bunch green onion, chopped tops too
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Shape into a ball chill for about 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers.
This is one of my favorites. One of my co-workers shared it with me in 2001 and just got it out to post it and I was very happy that you had already done the work for me! This is a fabulous, easy, appetizer that is always a crowd pleaser. We like it on club crackers. Thanks!