Easy Pineapple Cheese Ball
photo by May I Have That Rec
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Combine cream cheese, onions, season salt and pineapple.
- Roll in chopped pecans to form a ball.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Makes 2 cheese balls.
- Serve with crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mommy of 2 sweet girls. Love to cook, love to eat more!