Recipe by Kym in Ohio
It is very easy. I serve it for everything. I have even put it in mini cake pans for wedding receptions and made bell shaped cheese balls.
Top Review by JanuaryBride
This is one of my favorites. One of my co-workers shared it with me in 2001 and just got it out to post it and I was very happy that you had already done the work for me! This is a fabulous, easy, appetizer that is always a crowd pleaser. We like it on club crackers. Thanks!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, soften
- 1 (4 ounce) package chipped beef, chopped into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 bunch green onion, chopped tops too