Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a super easy and basic recipe for a cheddar egg bake.
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into ungreased baking pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
Made this for an Easter party and it was very good! I usually have to cook egg bakes much longer than the set cooking time, but this one was perfectly set right within the time specified. No changes made. It's simple and kid-friendly and we really enjoyed it! Thanks!
I was looking for a low carb breakfast and tried this. I really enjoyed it. It is really tasty and very easy to make. Other family members liked it too, but they had toast with theirs.
good & easy,can add just about anything to it. thanks