1/2 Photos of Easy Cavatini
This version of this popular dish is so easy, made with common ingredients and everyone loves it! From the "Lone Star Cookbook 1997-98", Aggie Moms Club, Texarkana TX.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the onion and green pepper.
- 2Cook pastas together; drain well.
- 3Saute beef, onion, and green pepper until beef is no longer pink and vegetables are soft. Add the pepperoni and heat thoroughly. Drain excess grease.
- 4Add spaghetti sauce and simmer 5 minutes.
- 5Spray a 3-qt casserole with cooking spray. Put 1/2 of the pasta in the casserole. Spoon 1/2 of the meat sauce mixture over the pasta. Spoon the container of cottage cheese over the sauce. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese.
- 6Top with the remaining pasta, then sauce, then mozzarella cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cavatini
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.6
- Calories from Fat 434
- Total Fat 48.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 174.4 mg
- Sodium 1387.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 53.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: