Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My Father-in-law gave me this recipe. It's so fast and easy.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 709.77 ml egg noodles
- 473.18 ml water
- 226.79 g tomato sauce
- 28.34 g envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- In large skillet, brown ground beef.
- Drain the fat.
- Sprinkle noodles over the meat.
- Combine water, tomato sauce, and onion soup mix. Pour over noodles, do not stir.
- Cover, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes or until noodles are tender.
This recipe was made on 1/26/12 for mine and my SO's dinner. Now I have to admit,at first I thought " Now how can a recipe with very few ingredients be any good ?" Well, I was wrong.This is a very good recipe.However, I did add some garlic powder and seasoned salt as the meat was browning ( I always do that with ground beef ). This dish is so mild, it could be considered " Kid Friendly ". I bet this would even be good with pizza sauce instead of just plain tomato sauce.Thanks for posting a recipe that WILL be made again. " Keep Smiling :) "
My entire family loved this!! There were no leftovers. It was definitely quick and easy to make.