photo by Trish the dish too
- Ready In:
- 4 -6 ounces egg noodles
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 10 1⁄2 ounces tomato soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 15 1⁄4 ounces corn
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown hamburger, and onion until ground beef is browned through. Drain fat.
- Mix soup,and corn with hamburger mixture. 3.Cook egg noodles according to directions on the bag. Drain noodles and add to hamburger mixture and pour into a casserole dish or baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden and bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With 4 in the family, one picky, one so-so, and two who love anything, cooking can be a challenge. My cooking skills have evolved along with my use of the internet. I have alway's loved to cook, but with the use of the internet the possibilities is endless.