Recipe by grandma2969
although this takes about 2 hours in the oven...it couldn't get any easier..hope you enjoy it as much as my family...
Top Review by lauralie41
Very easy beef and noodles and loved that it all went into the oven, no browning the meat! I had enough for two regular sized soup bowls so I wouldnt try serving this to 6-8 people unless smaller portions are needed. The cream of mushroom soup and french onion soup made very nice flavored gravy and the stew meat was fork tender. I think I would rather have diced carrots because we didnt really taste the shredded carrots to much. Thank you grandma2969 for sharing your recipe!
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces French onion soup
- 1 lb beef stew meat, cubed
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soups and seasonings and shredded carrots in a 13x9" casserole dish.
- add stew beef, cut into cubes.mix well.
- cover and bake at 350* for 2 hours -- or beef is tender --
- serve over cooked noodles.that have been drained and tossed wit a little melted margarine or butter -- .