- 2 tilapia fillets
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
- 3 slices onions
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- salt, plus
- pepper, plus
- basil (to season, I use Tomato Basil Mrs. Dash seasoning instead)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oil and lemon juice in bottom of glass baking pan. Place fillets in pan, turning over to coat.
- Sprinkle seasonings on to taste and then place slices of tomato and onion on top of fish in a single layer.
- Top with Parmesan cheese, cover with foil, and bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes (until fish flakes easily with a fork).