Super Easy Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
I found this recipe in a random search for fish recipes. It's absolutely amazing. I don't eat fish as much as I should, but this was worth the try!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (fat free or regular)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 lbs tilapia fillets
- Mix all ingredients (except Tilapia) in a bowl and set to the side.
- In the oven, broil Tilapia on each side for 2-3 minutes.
- After both sides have been broiled and fish is cooked (should flake easily), cover the top of the filets with parmesan mixture.
- Broild for two more minutes until cheese mixture is browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more