Recipe by Luvs 2 Cook
A GREAT way to have baked potatoes in the summer without heating up the kitchen with the oven. Use whatever dried herbs you wish in place of salt. I use a garlic herb mixture or Mrs. Dash.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill to 350. Set up grill for in direct cooking.
- Rub each potato with olive oil.
- Put salt on wax paper or zip lock bag. Coat each potato with salt.
- Arrange potatoes in a cast iron pan.
- Place on in direct side of grill.
- Turn over half way through cooking time.