1/3 Photos of Easy Baked Potatoes on the Grill
Luvs 2 Cook's Note:
A GREAT way to have baked potatoes in the summer without heating up the kitchen with the oven. Use whatever dried herbs you wish in place of salt. I use a garlic herb mixture or Mrs. Dash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to 350. Set up grill for in direct cooking.
- 2Rub each potato with olive oil.
- 3Put salt on wax paper or zip lock bag. Coat each potato with salt.
- 4Arrange potatoes in a cast iron pan.
- 5Place on in direct side of grill.
- 6Turn over half way through cooking time.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Potatoes on the Grill
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6981.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g