Easy Loaded Baked Potatoes (4 Ways)
It doesn't get an easier than this! This is a great side dish or a lunch with a salad. The humble spud all dressed up!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 4 large baking potatoes (baked 1 hour at 375 degrees)
Variation 1 Ham Alfredo
- 1 (10 ounce) container alfredo sauce
- 1 cup cooked diced ham
Variation 2 Brocoli and Cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce
Variation 3 Tex Mex
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup guacamole
Variation 4 Chili with Beans
- 1⁄2 cup colby-monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Clean potatoes and wrap with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour or until tender.
- Cut a large X on top of potato and make an opening.
- Load with topping.
Variation #1 Ham and Alfredo:
- Pour Alfredo sauce in a sauce pan and stir in ham.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture is hot.
- Spoon mixture over potatoes.
Variation #2 Broccoli and Cheese:
- Heat Brocoli and cheese mixture in a sauce pan over medium heat until hot.
- Spoon mixture over potato.
Variation #3 Tex Mex:
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons of salsa on each potato.
- Top with sour cream and guacamole.
Variation #4 Chili and Cheese:
- Stir chili and cheese together in a medium sauce pan and heat on medium heat.
- Cook until cheese is melted and spoon mixture over potatoes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION