1/1 Photo of Easy Baked Pork Chops With Gravy and Rice
So easy and yummy. One of my family's favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Pour vegetable oil into pan about 1/4-1/2 inch deep, and place on medium high heated burner.
- 3Season pork chops with garlic salt and pepper.
- 4Cover pork chops on both sides with FLOUR.
- 5When oil is hot, brown pork chops on both sides.
- 6Place pork chops in baking dish, and cover with water (the amount of water decides how much gravy you will have, so you decide. I suggest about 1 1/2 inches deep in an 8x11 1/2 inch pan). Place pan in oven and bake at 375°F for about 25 minutes or until pork chops are no longer pink inside.
- 7Take pork chops out of the oven and pour the brown gravy mix into water.
- 8Return pork chops to the over and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- 9Now is the time to make the rice.
- 10Prepare according to package directions.
- 11Take pork chops out of the oven and serve with gravy over rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Pork Chops With Gravy and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 721.2
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 137.7 mg
- Sodium 802.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 50.4 g