- 453.59 g noodles (your choice)
- 368.54 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 44.37 ml butter
- 1 stalk celery
- 226.79 g tuna
- 4.92 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven at 350.
- While oven is heating, saute the celery in the butter, and cook noodles as directed and drain and set aside.
- Saute celery 2 minutes and pour butter and celery into small casserole dish.
- In the casserole dish add the can of soup and tuna and black pepper, mix well.
- Place dish in oven and bake 30 minutes
- Place noodles on each plate and scoop tuna mixture on top, enjoy!