Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this recipe from an old roommate 16 years ago and fell in love with it.
Make and share this Easy Awesome Tuna Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb noodles (your choice)
- 1 (13 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 stalk celery
- 8 ounces tuna
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Set oven at 350.
- While oven is heating, saute the celery in the butter, and cook noodles as directed and drain and set aside.
- Saute celery 2 minutes and pour butter and celery into small casserole dish.
- In the casserole dish add the can of soup and tuna and black pepper, mix well.
- Place dish in oven and bake 30 minutes
- Place noodles on each plate and scoop tuna mixture on top, enjoy!
Easy and good tuna casserole. I've never used celery in mine before but this was a nice taste and texture. Thanks barberbabe for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2013.