Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe I got from my Mother in law who got it from a friend. It is really easy and wonderful. Usually I will double this recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can Hormel chili without beans
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 small onion, added to ground beef (OPT)
- Brown ground beef in large pan,.
- Drain off grease,.
- Add Velveeta cut in chunks,.
- Add chili,.
- Add salsa,.
- Stir regularly on medium heat in covered pan until cheese is melted and all items are completely mixed together,.
- Allow to simmer for ten minutes or longer,.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.