Recipe by MeliBug
This will be one of the easiest and fastest pizzas you've ever made! and in my opinion, one of the yummiest too! :D! My mom couldn't get enough of this and every time we order pizza she'll be like "why can't you just make your bbq one instead??"
Top Review by Boomette
This is a great pizza. I made the bbq sauce. For us, the tomatoes were too much. So next time we'll omit them. And DH said something was missing. I think he wanted black olives. Thanks MeliBug :) Made for Cookbook tag game
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded (rotisserie or other cooked chicken breast)
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce (I love to use honey barbecue)
- 1 thin pizza crust, prebaked
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl, mix the shredded chicken and barbecue sauce. Make sure all chicken gets covered in sauce!
- Place pizza crust on ungreased cookie sheet. Spread chicken mixture over crust.
- Arrange tomato slice on top of chicken. Sprinkle entire pizza with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is browned.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Enjoy this tasty pizza! :D.