This will be one of the easiest and fastest pizzas you've ever made! and in my opinion, one of the yummiest too! :D! My mom couldn't get enough of this and every time we order pizza she'll be like "why can't you just make your bbq one instead??"
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl, mix the shredded chicken and barbecue sauce. Make sure all chicken gets covered in sauce!
- Place pizza crust on ungreased cookie sheet. Spread chicken mixture over crust.
- Arrange tomato slice on top of chicken. Sprinkle entire pizza with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is browned.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Enjoy this tasty pizza! :D.
This is a great pizza. I made the bbq sauce. For us, the tomatoes were too much. So next time we'll omit them. And DH said something was missing. I think he wanted black olives. Thanks MeliBug :) Made for Cookbook tag game
I got it...I got it! How 'bout I just eat this pizza and then make you another one.
Yum! A great way to use up leftover grilled chicken breasts. No changes made. I made 1/2 BBQ Chicken pizza & 1/2 traditional veggie pizza.