This will be one of the easiest and fastest pizzas you've ever made! and in my opinion, one of the yummiest too! :D! My mom couldn't get enough of this and every time we order pizza she'll be like "why can't you just make your bbq one instead??"
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl, mix the shredded chicken and barbecue sauce. Make sure all chicken gets covered in sauce!
- Place pizza crust on ungreased cookie sheet. Spread chicken mixture over crust.
- Arrange tomato slice on top of chicken. Sprinkle entire pizza with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is browned.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Enjoy this tasty pizza! :D.