1/2 Photos of Easy and Juicy Chicken Burgers
This recipe was my first attempt cooking with ground chicken. The burgers are super juicy and the flavor is AMAZING! I used an indoor grill, but they would certainly be great outdoors as well. Serve with a side of Pringles reduced fat chips or baked potato crisps if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1/2 cup celery, minced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, minced
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, Chicken Grilling Blend
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs, Vigo Brand
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1Wash hands thoroughly before and after handling uncooked chicken. Spray indoor grill with fat free cooking spray and let in run five minutes while you are prepping your burgers.
- 2Mince onions, celery, bell pepper, and garlic for about 20 seconds in food processor (DO NOT Puree). The mixture will seem a bit too moist and soggy, but that's OK. The moisture will keep your burger juicy, although you will lose some of it (along with excess fat) during cooking. Flatten ground chicken by hand on a cutting board, add seasoning, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, and vegetable mix. Blend chicken mixture by hand until consistent. Form a ball, then flatten it out again and form into four tight patties.
- 3Season one side of patties with Mrs. Dash. Place all patties seasoned side down on indoor grill, then season the other side. Close your grill and cook about 8 minutes until firm and light brown with dark grill marks.
- 4When burgers are done, place a slice of fat free cheese on top of patties (if desired) and continue on the grill until cheese melts. My wife put her burger together with fat free Mayo. I tried a swizzle of fat free ranch dressing. Both were terrific!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Juicy Chicken Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.9
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 497.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 29.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium worcestershire sauce
liquid smoke flavoring