Chef #196916's Note:
A sweet and savory chicken dish that is great served with rice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut chicken breast in small pieces.
- 2coat with corn starch and fry until done.
- 3I a small sauce pan add kethup , vinegar,brown sugar, soy sauce,water,sesame oil and red pepper flakes
- 4bring to boil when it starts to boil add 1 tbs of corn starch with water to thicken sauce. salt and pepper to taste.
- 5after sauce is thick add chicken to it and heat chicken in it.
- 6Serve with white rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy 5 Star Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1099.2
- Calories from Fat 711
- Total Fat 79.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 1662.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 50.1 g