Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I enjoy posting unusual ethnic dishes. This Eastern European-style baked chicken is one of my favorites!!
- 12 chicken breasts
- 3 cups melted butter
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Wash chicken breasts and dip in melted butter.
- Combine flour and all seasonings in a small bowl.
- Dredge chicken in the flour mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes in a convection oven or 35 minutes in a regular oven.