East-West Barbecued Chicken
- Place chicken in zip lock bag. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place mustard in small bowl. Whisk in orange juice, oil and pepper flakes. Pour over chicken, turning chicken to coat. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Combine chili sauce and hoisin sauce in small bowl.
- Prepare barbecue medium-high. Grill chicken until just cooked through, about 10 minutes per side.
- Brush one side with chili-sauce mixture and grill until beginning to brown, about 3 minutes. Brush second side with sauce and grill until beginning to brown. Serve hot.