Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
As easy as it gets. Oreo crust. Ice cream.
- Let the ice cream soften at room temperature a bit.
- Scoop 6 scoops into the crust, or enough to fill to the top.
- Press till the top of the crust is flat.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the pie.
- Re-freeze before serving.
Easy to make & we enjoyed this great tasting dessert! I did, however, omit the melted chocolate chips on the top, & instead used a thick, homemade chocolate fudge sauce! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef]