1/1 Photo of Easiest Ever Blonde Brownies
Claudia Dawn's Note:
Only 4 ingredients! What could be easier? These are so rich that you don’t want to make regular size pieces. The 10 minutes prep time includes crushing the graham crackers. This recipe is so good & rich and simple, simple, simple!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients well.
- 2The batter will be very thick and sticky.
- 3Pop into a well-greased 8 x 8” baking pan and push it around until it is evenly distributed.
- 4Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until the edges are browned and just start pulling away from the pan.
- 5Cool at least an hour but not more than 3 hours before cutting into ¾” squares.
- 6You need to cut them while the chocolate bits are still softish because if you wait until the chocolate hardens up completely, they become difficult to cut.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Ever Blonde Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.3
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 168.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 35.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g