Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Only 4 ingredients! What could be easier? These are so rich that you don’t want to make regular size pieces. The 10 minutes prep time includes crushing the graham crackers. This recipe is so good & rich and simple, simple, simple!
- Mix all ingredients well.
- The batter will be very thick and sticky.
- Pop into a well-greased 8 x 8” baking pan and push it around until it is evenly distributed.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until the edges are browned and just start pulling away from the pan.
- Cool at least an hour but not more than 3 hours before cutting into ¾” squares.
- You need to cut them while the chocolate bits are still softish because if you wait until the chocolate hardens up completely, they become difficult to cut.
Easy to make. To solve problem with sticking to pan, i put in parchment paper. Then it was easier to remove, place on flat surface and cut. I've never had blonde brownies before, I was hoping to taste the graham cracker more, but it didn't come through. My daughter loves the fact that you can enjoy the chocolate chips, where in a regular chocolate brownie, it 'all tastes the same'.
Definitely very easy and very tasty as well. I also had difficulty removing them from the pan although I followed the instructions exactly. The family has really enjoyed them! Thanks.
This was pretty good. I don't usually have graham crackers and condensed milk on hand (so I probably won't be making these on a regular basis) but I did today and I made a batch of these. Chewy, filled my craving for a blondie and MUCH better than the last blondie recipe I tried! Only comment is that these are really, really sticky and I almost had a hard time getting them out of my pan (and the pan was well-greased).