Chef #244897's Note:
These are not your normal pancakes. Let them puff up as big as you want it just adds to the flavor and fun for young kids. This was a family favorite found in a vegetarian cookbook my mother had but we have our own variations. You'll probably want to make a double batch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Melt 1 1/2 tbs butter in a regular size skillet.
- 3Mix Eggs, Flour, Milk, and Salt together in a bowl. When well blended put in skillet.
- 4Cook for 15 minutes in oven.
- 5Drop temp to 350 and cook for another 10 minutes.
- 6While pancake is cooking mix 4 tbs butter, Applesauce, honey or sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small sauce pan and warm.
- 7Cut pancakes like a pie and top with sauce.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dutch Apple Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.3
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 138.0 mg
- Sodium 337.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 6.0 g